Terms and conditions
- No employees of 4Children, Airplay youth workers,Take a Break or any partner or sponsor organisations may enter the competition.
- The closing date for all nominations is 31 August 2013.
- The decision taken by the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants must be willing to take part in any publicity / press activity connected with Family Heroes.
- The nomination has to be about something that a person has done within the last five years.
- The nominee has to agree to Take a Break contacting them and using their story.
- The prize is as stated and cannot be changed.
- It is not possible for someone to nominate themselves.
- The nominee must be available to attend the Awards ceremony and dinner on 23 October 2013.
- Children under 16 will need to be accompanied by an adult throughout the judging process and on the Awards evening.
- All nominators must be prepared to submit subsequent supporting documentation if asked.
- Competition open to UK residents only.